Why choose Roller blinds?
- They are versatile. Use roller blinds in your bathroom, bedroom or lounge
- Control light levels with blackout, dimout or voile options
- Motorised or manual control
- Can be a very economical option
Things to think about
- Whilst there is a wide range of patterns and colours available, there is some limit on availability
- No slats so blind is either up or down
- Should be professionally fitted to ensure smooth operation
How to choose
To make the decision of picking a style of blind a little easier, we provide a selection of colours and fabrics for you to peruse. Also, free quotations are available with all our blind services, so get in touch when you want to brighten the interior of your property.
Call us on 01803 782676
Raving about roller blinds
For a simple solution for almost any window type in any room, consider opting for a roller blind. Roller blinds can make ideal blackout blinds in bedrooms, promoting a sound night’s sleep; or you can opt for a dimout blind in your bathroom, preserving privacy but also letting some light through. Our voile roller blinds are great if privacy is less of a concern as they let in a lot more light when down.
Roller blinds come in plenty of different colours and patterns.
As with many of our blinds, you have the option of traditional manual operation or a motorized version that can be operated by remote control or even integrated with smart assistants! “Alexa, close the blinds in the lounge please.”
We can advise you all the way to ensure your choice of roller blind will meet your personal needs. We will also use our experience and knowhow to suggest where a different type of blind may be more effective.
Ask about our tri-shade roller blinds
Tri-shade blinds combine the qualities of a traditional roller blind with the fine light control and privacy option of a Venetian blind. Soft fabric vanes are held between two sheer layers and can be adjusted for light level when the blind is down.